Join us for the first of FIVE skill-building clinics in our brand new Skills Series 2017 beginning THIS Wednesday, April 19th at 7 pm!
- 4-5×8-10 (2011 tempo)
– one work set every 3 min.
– 8 reps: 65-70% 1 RM
– 10 reps: 57.5-62.5% 1 RM
- 3-5×10 sec.
- 35 burpee box jumps (24/20)
- wall balls (20/14)
Accessory Strength/Size/Skill (“S3“):
(may be performed instead of Conditioning – aim to perform at least 2 out of the 3 movements due to possible time constraints)
- 3×15 (10X2 tempo)
- 4×8 (10X0 tempo)
– one work set every 2 min.
– heavier than last week
GHD back extensions
- 3×8 (unweighted) (2020 tempo)
Accessory Speed/Stamina (“S5“):
(to be performed outside of class on your own)
- 10 min. run/bike/row @ 90%
– rest 10 min. between rounds
– light recovery jog/walk/bike/row during non-working period
– attempt to keep distances similar between rounds
Review movements here: http://www.divisionstcrossfit.com/movement-glossary/
Review scaling options here: http://www.divisionstcrossfit.com/scaling-options/
Review programming design here: http://www.divisionstcrossfit.com/2016/09/26/dscf-strength-programming-explained/
Stay in-the-know with Division St. CrossFit:
Like us on Facebook!
Join our Members Only Forum!
Follow us on Instagram!