Division St. CrossFit is NOW a Kitchfix hub!
We are excited to share Kitchfix with you all! Kitchfix is Chicago’s healthiest prepared meals and catering company fueling busy professionals, CrossFit athletes, professional athletes, and anyone that values high quality and delicious food! They are the most convenient solution for fueling your busy lifestyle. These ready-to-eat meals are chef-crafted with nutrient-dense, organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, local, anti-inflammatory, and (most importantly) TASTY ingredients. About half their menu is Paleo, too. Plus, their food provides as much flavor as it does nutrition!
These meals contain everything your body needs and nothing it doesn’t.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up at www.kitchfix.com and select your meals from their weekly menu.
- Choose hub pick up and then choose Division St. CrossFit.
- Pick up your order the following week on either Monday or Wednesday after 5pm–whenever is convenient or you!
- Simply reheat the meals according to the provided directions and enjoy!
Other fun facts:
- Meals last about 4 days and juices last 2 days.
- You can come into the gym to pick up your meals anytime after the scheduled drop off.
- They can accommodate special preferences like food allergies or substitutions.
- There is no minimum order but delivery is $3.
- If you order more than once per week, let them know and the second delivery fee is waived!
- Don’t want to order? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up complimentary VIP ordering and they will take care of you!
Place your order for next week (our very first delivery will occur Monday, November 24!):
Contact: email@example.com or 312-402-0221