Who doesn’t love pizza and beer?
Another delicious creation by our diehard paleo chef, Nic A.!
(Mostly) Paleo Pizza
This deadly good combo can be difficult to do paleo, but I definitely recommend trying out this recipe!
For the crust:
We used Against All Grain’s recipe:
- ¾ cup whole raw cashews *I used roasted cashews and it turned out fine!
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- dash of garlic granules *I just used garlic powder…granules, shmanules
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
Some shots of the steps above! Blend, Roll, Decorate. “Too easy” …as JJ would say!
***Please note B’s Canada shout out! Ha!
The crust is completely paleo, but Brandon and I decided pizza NEEDS cheese!
We topped our zah with:
- Salt Free Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Trader Joe’s Grass Fed Sharp Cheddar *TRY THIS, it’s yum!
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Truffle Salami = DELISH!
- Fresh Basil
Obviously, pair this with some gluten free Angry Orchard Ginger Apple Cider!
Let the cheese strings begin!